Drivetrain:Four Wheel Drive
Engine:I-FORCE 5.7L V-8 DOHC, VVT-i variable valve control, engine with 381HP
Fuel Efficiency:13 CITY / 17 HWY
Blind Spot Monitor
Forward Collision Warning
Lane Departure Warning
Parking Sensors / Assist
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Sunroof / Moonroof
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Odometer is 6247 miles below market average!
At Starling Chevy, you always get more for less! Visit our website www.Starlingchevy.com.
- 10 airbags - Air on the safe side. Collisions are often unexpected, but you have the peace of mind of extra protection should they occur. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with 10 airbags.
- Door curb/courtesy light - See what you’re getting into. Door curb/courtesy light is a kindness you can get used to. The door mounted lights illuminate the ground when the door is open so you can see what your about to step onto. It also visually warns on-coming drivers that a door is open so you don’t have to worry about getting clipped. Step into the light with door curb/courtesy light.
- Hill descent control - Give your brakes a break. When you’re off-roading down a steep grade, you want to worry about navigating the obstacles, not riding the brakes. Hill descent control automatically maintains a safe speed so you can concentrate on what your hands are doing with the wheel rather than what your foot is doing with the brake. When it’s going down, hill descent control makes sure you’re prepared.
- Four wheel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four wheel ABS Brakes pump the brakes more quickly than a driver could, so the wheels won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reducing stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Wheel ABS Brakes.
- 4-wheel disc brakes - covered all the way around. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, and 4-wheel disc brakes have you covered from front to back. Instead of being located on just the front wheels, there are discs on the rear wheels as well, increasing your vehicles ability to slow down quickly without over-heating the braking system. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with 4-wheel disc brakes.
- Aerial View Camera - Be above the fray. Aerial View Camera makes low speed maneuvers such as parking or reversing easier than ever. By using a composite image from cameras positioned around the vehicle to give you a top-down view, you can see all the obstacles in your way. Thanks to Aerial View Camera, taking it from the top means doing it once.
- Airbag occupancy sensor - people smart. Airbag occupancy sensor is a smarter way to protect your passenger. Using a sensor to determine the size and position of the passenger, it will deploy the correct airbags with the right intensity in case of a collision. Airbag occupancy sensor offers better protection to the smaller passengers and more peace of mind for you.
- Analog instrumentation display -- A dashboard revolution - Get nostalgic with analog instrumentation display. We love our technology, but there's nothing quite like burying the needle. Wherever you’re going, take tradition with you with analog instrumentation display.
- Fully automatic headlamp control - convenience you can see. Forgetting to turn on your lights is an easy mistake to make, but it can be a safety hazard for you and others. Forget all your worries with fully automatic headlamp control. The built-in sensor turns the headlights on or off based the level of ambient light so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road to find the controls. Plus you don't have to worry about accidentally leaving the lights on and draining your battery. Day or night, automatic headlamp control is the right amount of light.
- Auto-leveling headlamps - Light in the right spot. A heavy load in the back of your vehicle can change the trajectory of your headlamps - making them shine higher - which is less safe for you and other drivers. The same thing can happen as you go over bumps. With auto-leveling headlamps an automatic mechanism enables them to project light on the road precisely regardless of load, even under acceleration and braking. This means increased visibility and safety for you while reducing the angle, intensity and glare for them. Keep it down with Auto-leveling headlamps.
- Auto high-beam headlamps. Safety equipment as considerate as you are. With auto high-beam headlamps, you don’t have to manually switch from high to low and back again every time a vehicle approaches. They automatically adjust intensity in response to surrounding traffic - whether that's oncoming vehicles or while you're following a vehicle. Auto high-beam headlamps promote highbeam use for increased visibility and safety for you while reducing the intensity and glare for them.
- Blind spot warning - Protect your blind side. You checked the mirror, looked over your shoulder and still nearly collided with the car next to you. Blind spot warning alerts you to the presence of a vehicle to your sides or rear so you know if you're about to make an unsafe lane change. Replace fear and uncertainty with confidence and safety with blind spot warning.
- Curtain first, second, and third row overhead airbags - Protection from the top down, inside and out. In the event of a collision the curtain airbags cover the windows, keeping you and your passengers in the vehicle and preventing outside glass and debris from entering. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with Curtain first, second, and third row overhead airbags
- Delay-off headlamps - Extra time in the light. You don’t have to stumble around in the dark after you get out, thanks to delay-off headlamps. When the vehicle is turned off the headlamps stay on so you can see where you’re going once you get out. They will then turn off automatically after a pre-set amount of time. When it comes to walking from your car at night, delay-off headlamps are a bright idea.
- Driver and passenger knee airbags - protection to help you walk away. Driver and passenger knee airbags not only help protect your knees, thighs, and hips, they also help keep you in place in the event of a collision so you’re not tossed around inside the cabin. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver and passenger knee airbags.
- Driver front impact airbag - Safer on all fronts. Driver front-impact airbag is designed to decrease the risk of serious head, chest and knee injury that can be happen when your body is thrown with force against the steering wheel or dashboard. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver front-impact airbag.
- Electronic stability control - Helping you stay grounded. By monitoring and comparing vehicle dynamics to driver input, this system acts instantly to help control the vehicle if it loses traction. It engages the traction control and anti-lock brake systems if skidding is detected, and it may even react well before you’re aware of a loss of traction. With electronic stability control you can stay on the road ahead.
- Fade dome light - Don’t be left in the dark. Fade dome light ensures that when you’re putting your stuff down, or gathering it up, there will be light. It remains on for several seconds after the doors have been shut or the vehicle turned off and then dims, making it easier to handle all the extra stuff you’ve brought along. Fade dome light make your cargo a little lighter.
- LED fog lights - Clearly better. When the haze settles in, LED fog lights are ready to make short work of it. They make driving fog-covered roads less stressful by giving you greater visibility to other drivers, and of what’s ahead. When things get hazy, clear it up with LED fog lights.
- Height adjustable front and rear seatbelts - A better fit where you sit. It turns out, you’re not average height, so the seatbelt likely doesn’t fit you as well as it should. With height adjustable front and rear seatbelts, you can get it exactly right by moving the upper anchor point to the spot that’s best for you. Move it up or down to get higher levels of comfort and safety with height adjustable front and rear seatbelts.
- Front and rear parking sensors - Park like a pro! Using front and rear parking sensors low speed maneuvers such as parking or reversing are easier than ever. So back into that parking spot confidently. Parallel park without the bumper taps! Now any spot is the perfect spot when your have front and rear parking sensors.
- Headlamp washers - keep the shine. Mud and dirt can reduce your headlights’ brightness, unless you have headlamp washers. A jet spray of washer fluid keeps your headlights clean and shining brightly for enhanced safety. You’ll always be able to light the way with headlamp washers.
- Front camera - A clearer view of what lay before you! The front camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you might have missed by showing enhanced images of what is ahead. The front camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- Front seatbelt pretensioners - tighten up. When you stop suddenly front seatbelt pretensioners make sure your body doesn’t keep going. They remove any slack in the seatbelt when you hit the brakes or are involved in a collision so you stay in place. Stay strapped in with front seatbelt pretensioners.
- Heated wiper park - Keep it moving. Prevent the ice and snow build up on your wiper with heated wiper park. A heating element helps prevent the wiper from freezing to the glass in addition to helping it avoid any accumulation that will hinder its effectiveness. Get better visibility for a safer drive with heated wiper park.
- This safety feature is more easily visible to following drivers and helps them react quicker to a slowing or stopped vehicle.
- Hill hold control - Don’t go back. You know the feeling - you're stopped on a hill and you’re worried about your vehicle rolling backwards when you release the brakes. This is even more worrisome when you’re towing. With hill hold control, the vehicle automatically applies brake force to prevent itself from rolling back. So whether you’re towing a heavy load or simply stopped on a steep incline, hill hold control keeps you on the up and up.
- Illuminated entry - see what you’re getting into. Take away any potential surprises with illuminated entry. It lights the interior before you open the door, and stays on for a period of time after the door is closed making it easier to get in after dark, and to see if anyone might be lurking inside. Get added safety and convenience from illuminated entry.
- This convenience feature makes it easier to find the ignition at night.
- Ignition immobilizer - Theft is a non-starter. You can feel more secure about your vehicle being there when you come back. Ignition immobilizer is a passive security system consisting of a transmitter in the ignition key and a sensor located in the vehicle. If both are not present or do not recognize each other, the vehicle will not start. Ignition immobilizer a sure-fire way to prevent the theft of your vehicle.
- LED brake lights - Stand out in back. LED brake lights give you an edge on safety. They light up faster and are brighter than incandescent bulbs, giving you greater visibility sooner to the cars behind you. The faster they know you’re stopping, the safer everyone is, especially at night. LED bulbs are also longer lasting and more efficient than traditional bulbs. Speed is of the essence with LED brake lights.
- LED daytime running lights - Brighten your day. LED daytime running lights increase your visibility to oncoming traffic and in adverse weather conditions, so you can be seen and be safe. LED lights are also brighter and more efficient that incandescent bulbs, for even greater visibility to other drivers. Stand out all the time, with LED daytime running lights.
- LED low and high beam headlamps - Light up the night. LED low and high beam headlamps produce an intense bluish-white light that more closely resembles natural daylight. In turn, you get a clearer view of the road ahead after the sun goes down. LED low and high beam headlamps are the perfect accessory for going out at night
- Lane departure warning - Keep it between the lines. It only takes a moment of inattention for your vehicle to drift. With lane departure warning, your vehicle lets you know when you've unintentionally left your lane. Lane departure warning is an extra level of safety for you and those around you.
- Left side camera - Sidelong look. Left side camera displays images from the driver side of your vehicle on a central display screen. It's a second set of eyes for a clearer view, making certain maneuvers that much safer. Left side camera helps you make the right move.
- Manual rear child safety door locks - Keep it all inside. Manual rear child safety locks help prevent a kid’s fidgets from becoming a big problem. Because if kids can touch it, they want to play with it, and that includes door handles and locks. When enabled, the safety locks stop the doors from being opened from the inside. Manual rear child safety door locks replace mistakes with peace of mind.
- This headlamp layout provides improved lighting due to the dedicated task assigned to each bulb.
- The combination of seatbelt and airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury occupants may sustain in the event of a crash, compared to a vehicle without airbags.
- Pedestrian detection - An extra step toward safety. Pedestrians don't always stop, look, and listen, so your vehicle is equipped to help you out. This pedestrian detection system monitors the road ahead to identify and track pedestrians, then alerts you of their presence if it senses a possible collision. When you have pedestrian detection you have an early warning of anyone who might step into your path.
- Forward collision mitigation - Forward thinking. You look away for just a second and suddenly the vehicle in front of you has stopped. That's when the forward collision mitigation system comes to life. When it senses an impending impact, it will activate a combination of features to help prevent or reduce the severity of an accident. Forward collision mitigation is always looking ahead.
- Predictive brake assist - Be prepared for your big brake. Predictive brake assist monitors the available distance in front of you compared to your vehicles speed. If your speed exceeds the required distance to stop short of a collision, it readies your brakes to apply maximum stopping force when you use them. Predictive brake assist helps see to it that you stop.
- Projector beam headlamps - To a brighter tonight. Push back the curtains of the night with the Projector beam headlamps. They focus light in a precise pattern, projecting it downward and onto the roadway for excellent visibility and better range than conventional headlamps. See what is coming more clearly, with the Projector beam headlamps.
- Rain detecting wipers - rain, rain, go away. When it starts to pour, the last thing you want to do is take your eyes off the road to find the windshield wiper switch; not to mention constantly adjusting the wipers as the rain gets heavier or lightens up. Rain detecting wipers take care of it for you. They use sensors to measure moisture hitting the windshield and adjust the wiper speed accordingly. Rain detecting wipers help you see clearly, automatically.
- Rear collision warning - It has your back. This system uses sensors to monitor the area behind you. If it senses an impending crash, it alerts you so you can take steps to prevent a collision or reduce the severity of it. Rear collision warning, a second set off eyes watching over you.
- Rear camera - Watching your back! The rear camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you otherwise couldn't by showing enhanced images of what is behind you. The rear camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- The additional chest coverage provides upper body support during a collision.
- Rear side impact airbags - Air on the safe side. With Rear side impact airbags, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with rear side impact airbags.
- Panic alarm. Don't stand so close to me. Whether you're attempting to chase off unwanted people around your vehicle or around you, panic alarm can help. Using the button on the keyfob activates the vehicle's horn or siren to draw attention to the vehicle, and the last thing criminals want is attention. Panic alarm ensures you won’t go quietly.
- Right side camera - Sidelong look. This camera displays images from the passenger side of your vehicle on a central display screen. It's a second set of eyes for a clearer view, making certain maneuvers that much safer. Right side camera helps you make the right move.
- Tracker system - Lost and found. This built-in tracker system can pinpoint your vehicle’s location giving you the peace of mind that your vehicle is where it's supposed to be, or if it isn't. This system is useful for keeping an eye on teen drivers, fleet vehicles, or finding your vehicle if it has been stolen. Know exactly where your vehicle is at all times when you have this tracker system.
- Seat mounted driver side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted driver side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted driver side impact airbag.
- Seat mounted passenger side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted passenger side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted passenger side impact airbag.
- Security system - Burglar Beware! Discourage vehicle theft and vandalism with a security system. It has the means to anticipate and or/detect unwanted vehicle intrusion. Get added piece of mind your ride is protected no matter where it is, with a security system.
- Tire specific low air pressure warning - A heads up when you’re down. Consider tire specific low air pressure warning a performance feature. A low tire can negatively effect gas mileage and the safety of your vehicle, as well as cause costly damage to your rims. When a tire is running low, a warning light appears so you know which specific wheel it is and can attend to the problem. Get the most performance from your tires thanks to tire specific low air pressure warning.
- Turn signal indicator in the driver side mirror - another sign you’re moving on. Turn signal indicator in the driver door mirror makes it easier for other drivers to see your intentions. A turn signal flasher is incorporated in the surface of the mirror or built into the mirror housing, so even if they can’t see the back of your vehicle they can still see your signal. Make sure they can see the change coming with turn signal indicator in the driver side mirror.
Turn signal indicator in the passenger side mirror - another sign you’re moving on. Turn signal indicator in the passenger door mirror makes it easier for other drivers to see your intentions. A turn signal flasher is incorporated in the surface of the mirror or built into the mirror housing, so even if they can’t see the back of your vehicle they can still see your signal. Make sure they can see the change coming with turn signal indicator in the passenger side mirror.
- Driver Attention Alert - Snap To it. Sometimes the drive is boring, sometimes you're tired, sometimes your mind starts to drift. Driver attention alert uses sensors to monitor the vehicle and/or driver’s behavior and will flash or sound a warning to help keep you focused on the road ahead. Driver Attention Alert helps ensure your car doesn't drift when you do.
- Seat Memory - Save your seat. You don’t have to recreate all the tweaks and fiddles that got you the perfect seated position every time someone else drives. Settle into your comfort zone faster with memory settings that remember your favorite position automatically. Thanks to seat memory, sharing a seat just got easier.
- Anti-whiplash front seat head restraints - Stop a head. Reduce your risk of neck injury with anti-whiplash front seat head restraints. By moving into optimal position during a collision, they can help lessen the severity of the impact on your head and shoulders. Accidents won’t be a pain in the neck with anti-whiplash front seat head restraints.
- Automatic air conditioning - Constantly fiddling with the A-C controls to maintain the cabin temperature is frustrating and distracting. Automatic air conditioning takes care of it for you by automatically adjusting the thermostat and fan settings as needed to maintain the temperature you select. Keep your cool, with automatic air conditioning.
- Auxiliary rear heater - heating back up. Trying to keep everybody warm can mean the ones up front boil while the ones in back still shiver, unless you have auxiliary rear heater. It is an independent heating system for the rear of the vehicle so passengers don’t have to settle for whatever warmth might waft back from the front. Get ahead of the cold with auxiliary rear heater.
- Individual driver and front passenger seats provide generous room and comfort.
- Cabin air filter - breathing freshness into your drive. Cabin air filter increases everyone’s comfort by reducing allergens, dust and even outdoor odors that enter the vehicle. Keep the outside contaminants out with cabin air filter.
- Floor mats protect the vehicle floor covering from dirt and wear and can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Deep tinted windows - a dark outlook. Sometimes the road ahead being bright is a bad thing. Deep tinted windows tame the level of light entering your vehicle meaning less eye fatigue; and they offer reprieve from prying eyes, too. Take the edge off the sunshine with deep tinted windows.
- Power reclining driver seat - Lean back. Gain some space between you and the wheel with power reclining driver seat. It lets you adjust the angle of the seatback at the touch of a button for added comfort while you’re driving, or for a more comfortable rest while you’re pulled over. Settle in, with power reclining driver seat.
Power 2-way driver lumbar - It’s got your back. How you feel while driving is just as important as how your car drives. Enhance your comfort with power 2-way driver lumbar. Simply set it to the support you want for your lower back, and it will reduce the strain you would feel otherwise. Power 2-way driver lumbar supports your right to drive comfortably.
Power driver seat fore/aft adjustment - A touch forward? A touch more back? The choice is yours. Enjoying your drive begins with being comfortable in the driver’s seat. With power driver seat fore/aft adjustment, you can find your perfect position to reach the steering wheel and pedals. Not only are you more comfortable, you’re safer, too, with power driver seat with fore/aft adjustment.
Power driver seat height adjustment - raising the standard. Get a better view or increase your headroom with power driver seat height adjustment. It allows you to lower or raise the seat so you can find the perfect spot to settle in for your drive. Take control of your comfort, with power driver seat height adjustment
Power driver seat cushion tilt - Tilted in your favor. Comfort is key to enjoying your drive, and it begins with your seat. With tilt, you can raise or lower the angle of the seat cushion with the push of a button to reduce fatigue and find the perfect position for driving. Power driver seat cushion tilt puts you in the right spot.
- Power 2-way driver lumbar - It’s got your back. How you feel while driving is just as important as how your car drives. Enhance your comfort with power 2-way driver lumbar. Simply set it to the support you want for your lower back, and it will reduce the strain you would feel otherwise. Power 2-way driver lumbar supports your right to drive comfortably.
- 8-way driver seat - Comfort that conforms to you! It doesn't matter how long your drive is; if you aren't comfortable while you're behind the wheel, every trip feels like a chore. With 8-way driver seat, finding the perfect position is easy, so you can sit back, (or up, or a little forward), relax and enjoy the journey.
- Dual zone front climate controls - comfort is on your side. They’re too hot, so you change the temp and now…. you’re too cold. Stop the wild temperature swings inside the cabin with dual zone front climate controls. The driver and front passenger can set their individual preference so no one has to settle for the unhappy medium. Find your own comfort zone with dual zone front climate controls.
- Dual zone rear climate controls - Just because they took the back seat, doesn't mean their comfort has to. With dual zone rear climate controls, your passengers in back can customize the temperature to their individual liking. Now everyone can travel in comfort, no matter where they're sitting. It's personal control with dual zone rear climate controls.
- Power 2-way passenger lumbar - It’s got their back. How your passengers feel while riding around is just as important as how the car drives. Enhance their comfort with this power 2-way passenger lumbar. Your passenger simply sets it to the support they want for their lower back, and it will reduce the strain they would feel otherwise. Power 2-way passenger lumbar supports your passengers for a better experience.
- 8-way passenger seat - Comfort that conforms to you! It doesn't matter how long your ride is; if you aren't comfortable every trip feels like a chore. With 8-way passenger seat, finding the perfect position is easy, so you can sit back, (or up, or a little forward), relax and enjoy the journey.
- Front seat armrest storage - convenience and concealment. You can relax in a lot of ways with front seat armrest storage. You can store things close to you for easy access. Since it’s covered, you can also keep your smaller valuables out of sight to reduce the risk of theft. And, of course, you have a comfortable place for your arm while you drive. When it comes to convenience, front seat armrest storage has you covered.
- Front seat center armrest - comfort in the middle ground. There’s room for two to relax with front seat center armrest. It divides the front seating positions with a top that both the driver and passenger can use. Front seat center armrest puts your comfort front and center.
- Carpet flooring enhances the interior appearance and provides an added layer of sound insulation.
- Full coverage flooring enhances the interior appearance and provides an added layer of sound insulation.
- Heated driver and front passenger seatbacks - That’s hot. Heated driver and front passenger seatbacks provide more targeted warmth so you can get comfortable quicker in cold weather. If you have lower back pain, you might also be soothed by the heat while you drive. No matter the weather, find comfort in heated driver and front passenger seatbacks.
Heated driver and front passenger seat cushions - That’s hot. Heated driver and front passenger seat cushions provide more targeted warmth so you can get comfortable quicker in cold weather. If you have lower body pain, you might also be soothed by the heat while you drive. No matter the weather, find comfort in heated driver and front passenger seat cushions.
- Heated rear seats - That’s hot. Heated rear seats provide more targeted warmth so passengers can get comfortable quicker in cold weather. If they have lower back pain, they might also be soothed by the heat during the drive. No matter the weather, find comfort in the heated rear seats.
- Heated steering wheel - A warm touch. Trying to drive with bulky winter gloves on isn't always easy. Keep your hands warm in cold temperatures so you can ditch the mitts and get a firm grip with this heated steering wheel.
- Height adjustable rear seat head restraints - the height of safety. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to keeping you safe, and that’s why there are height adjustable rear seat head restraints. They allow you to place the restraint at the correct height behind your head, providing greater neck protection in the event of a collision. Get it to the right place for the right time with height adjustable rear seat head restraints.
- Height and tilt adjustable front seat head restraints - the height of safety. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to keeping you safe, and that’s why there are height and tilt adjustable front seat head restraints. They allow you to place the restraint at the correct height and angle behind your head, providing greater neck protection in the event of a collision. Get it to the right place for the right time with height and tilt adjustable front seat head restraints.
- A luxury handshake. The leather and simulated wood steering wheel has sections of leather and simulated wood for a luxurious and comfortable grip.
- Leather seat upholstery - superior sitting. There’s more class in the cabin with leather seat upholstery. The leather material is luxurious to the touch, offers a distinctive look, and is easy to clean. Put a little luxury behind you with leather seat upholstery.
- Leather rear seat upholstery - superior sitting. There’s more class in the cabin with leather rear seat upholstery. The leather material is luxurious to the touch, offers a distinctive look, and is easy to clean. Put a little luxury behind you with leather rear seat upholstery.
- This provides an attractive appearance with the look of leather.
- Power passenger seat cushion tilt - Tilted in your favor. Comfort is key to enjoying your drive, and it begins with your seat. With tilt, you can raise or lower the angle of the seat cushion with the push of a button to reduce fatigue and find the perfect position to enjoy the drive. Power passenger seat cushion tilt puts you in the right spot.
Power reclining passenger seat - Lean back. Gain some space between you and the dashboard with power reclining passenger seat. It lets you adjust the angle of the seatback at the touch of a button for added comfort during the drive, or for a more comfortable rest during the longer treks. Settle in, with power reclining passenger seat.
Power passenger seat height adjustment - raising the standard. Get a better view or increase your headroom with power passenger seat height adjustment. It allows you to lower or raise the seat so you can find the perfect spot to settle in. Now you can relax more comfortably, with power passenger seat height adjustment.
Power 2-way passenger lumbar - It’s got their back. How your passengers feel while riding around is just as important as how the car drives. Enhance their comfort with this power 2-way passenger lumbar. Your passenger simply sets it to the support they want for their lower back, and it will reduce the strain they would feel otherwise. Power 2-way passenger lumbar supports your passengers for a better experience.
Power passenger seat fore/aft adjustment - A touch forward? A touch more back? The choice is yours. Enjoying your drive begins with being comfortable in your seat. With power passenger seat fore/aft adjustment, you can find your perfect position to enjoy the journey. Not only are you more comfortable, you’re safer, too, with power passenger seat with fore/aft adjustment.
- Power telescopic steering wheel - Easy to fit in. The most comfortable position for your steering wheel while you drive can mean having to squeeze past it to get in and out of the vehicle. Making the adjustments manually every time is cumbersome as well. With the power telescopic steering wheel it's all done electronically, making it easy to find the perfect fit.
- Power tilt steering wheel - Easy to fit in. The most comfortable position for your steering wheel while you drive can mean having to squeeze past it to get in and out of the vehicle. Making the adjustments manually every time is cumbersome as well. With the power tilt steering wheel it's all done electronically, making it easy to find the perfect fit.
- Rear climate control with separate controls- Just because they took the back seat, doesn't mean their comfort has to. With Rear climate control with separate controls, your passengers in back can customize the temperature to their liking. Now everyone can travel in comfort, no matter where they're sitting. It's personal thanks to rear climate control with separate controls.
- This feature provides increased comfort for rear seat passengers.
- This feature provides increased comfort for rear seat passengers.
- This feature provides increased comfort for rear seat passengers.
- Ventilated front seats -That’s cool. Ventilated front seats provides targeted cool air so you and your passenger can get comfortable quicker in hot weather. Getting comfortable is no sweat when you have ventilated front seats.
- AC power outlet - power on the go! Some of the items you need to use throughout your day don’t come with ‘car chargers’; but with AC power outlet, that doesn’t have to stop you. You can plug them in without an adaptor, allowing you to use what you need when you need it. Thanks to AC power outlet there will never be a time when you don’t have the energy.
- 2 12-Volt power outlets - Take charge of your drive! Your phone is dying, you need your GPS and to top it off, the kids have more energy than their devices. You need power and fast. With the 2 12-volt power outlets, running out of power is a thing of the past.
- 2 seatback storage pockets - stowaway in back. When you want them to keep it down back there, keep the entertainment options back there with 2 seatback storage pockets. They’re a convenient place for keeping maps, magazines, toys, and other small items for easy access. Keep your vehicle tidy, and backseat passengers happy with 2 seatback storage pockets.
- Distance pacing cruise control - Set it and forget it. Road trips used to be stressful. Cruise control only managed speed, but not distance or safety. Now, with Distance pacing cruise control, simply set your desired speed and let sensor technology maintain a safe distance between you and the vehicle ahead. Distance pacing cruise control; your ultimate co-pilot.
- Key integrated remote control - Fob-ulous! Remember when you unlocked your door and started your vehicle with the same key? Those days are back with key integrated remote control! Instead of using a fob and then searching your key chain for your vehicle key, the keyfob is part of your car key. With key integrated remote control, it’s one stop to get going.
- Ambient interior lighting - glowing reviews. Ambient interior lighting is both a comfort feature and a practical one. The subtle lighting can help set the mood for your drive with its color tone, and it’s placements can make it easier to locate the vehicle’s controls, all without being distracting. Ambient interior lighting- your interior highlighted.
- Auto tilt-away steering wheel - Easy to fit in. The most comfortable position for your steering wheel while driving is often the worst position for easy entry and exit. Auto tilt-away steering wheel automatically moves the steering column out of the way for unencumbered access. With the auto tilt-away steering wheel, you're comfortable coming and going.
- Auto-dimming driver side mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with an auto-dimming driver side mirror, sensors and a film of light-sensitive molecules behind the mirror surface automatically react to bright light - dimming and reducing glare. The auto-dimming driver side mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Auto-dimming passenger side mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with an auto-dimming passenger side mirror, sensors and a film of light-sensitive molecules behind the mirror surface automatically react to bright light - dimming and reducing glare. The auto-dimming passenger side mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with the auto-dimming rear view mirror, the mirror surface automatically reacts to bright light - dimming and reducing glare. The auto-dimming rear view mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Auto-locking doors - Close out crime. Auto-locking doors make sure that would be intruders never make it past ‘would be’. It locks the doors automatically when the vehicle is put into gear or reaches a predetermined speed, so that no one can force themselves into your vehicle. With auto-locking doors, you are safe inside.
- Battery charge warning - stay in charge. Battery charge warning helps you keep your vehicle going. Your battery powers the vehicles electrical systems and if it dies, you’ll be stranded. If it is not producing enough charge, a message or specific light illuminates to let you know it’s time for more juice. You'll never be shocked by your battery dying when you have battery charge warning.
- Cargo space concealed storage - Hide to prevent the seek. With cargo space concealed storage you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the car and risking them being stolen. The covered space prevents prying eyes from seeing what you have back there, and that helps prevent theft. With cargo space concealed storage you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Cargo light - Light it up to load it up. Not all your errands are run in the daytime, so beat back the dark with cargo light. It provides the light you need so you can keep loading up when the sun is down. Cargo light can’t lift the cargo for you, but it can show you the way.
- Cargo tie downs - strap in and go. Preventing slipping and sliding on the road is an important aspect of your vehicle; cargo tie downs afford your load the same luxury. By attaching a harness or strap to the tie downs, delicate items are safer, smaller items don’t roll around, and everything is where you left it when you arrive. No matter what you’re moving, cargo tie downs help keep it in place.
- Covering the floor with carpet provides a quality appearance and added durability.
- Carpeting these areas provides a quality appearance and added durability.
- Compass display - Find your way. It can be easy to get turned around while you’re driving. Compass display can straighten you out. It will help you navigate to any destination by showing you the direction in which the vehicle is traveling. Go north at the coffee shop? No problem. Turn west at the red barn? You got it. When you have compass display you have direction.
- Covered floor console storage - Hide to prevent the seek. With covered floor console storage you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the car and risking them being stolen. The covered space prevents prying eyes from seeing what you have inside the vehicle, and that helps prevent theft. With covered floor console storage you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls. Set it and forget it. Road trips used to be stressful, until cruise control set the pace. Simply set the desired speed using the steering wheel mounted controls and it will maintain that speed without driver intervention. This can help minimize driver fatigue and improve overall fuel economy. Resting your right foot is right at your fingertips thanks to cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls.
- Day-night rear view mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with day-night rear view mirror you can reduce the glare by adjusting the angle with the flip of a switch. The day-night rear view mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Driver door bin - storage by your side! From spare change to hair ties, a driver door bin is a convenient place to put your smaller items. It’s location on the interior of the door puts it all within easy reach. You can store and access it in a flash, with a driver door bin.
- Driver foot rest - Put your foot up. Driver's foot rest - or dead pedal - is located on the left side of the footwell and provides the driver a solid place to brace themselves from movement as well as aiding in comfort on long trips. Sit back and relax with a driver foot rest.
- The addition of a visor mirror increases the functionality of the visor.
- Auxiliary driver visor extension - apply your sun block. Auxiliary driver visor extension makes it easier to see where you’re going. By expanding the coverage of your visor, the sun won’t hinder your vision of the road ahead. You’ll have it made in the shade with Auxiliary driver visor extension.
- Exterior temperature display - What temp is it? You will know exactly what you’re about to step into with exterior temperature display. The ambient air temperature outside is displayed inside your vehicle so you know whether you need a sunhat or wool cap. Exterior temperature display provides you with a heads up, before you head out.
- Fixed interval rear wiper - Look back with clarity. To be safe in bad weather, you need to be able to see out of your rear windshield. Fixed interval rear wiper makes sure you can. Plus, it has more than one speed setting so if the rain or snow gets heavy, you can still have a clear view. No matter how it’s coming down, fixed interval rear wiper has your back.
- Front and rear one-touch down windows - A touch is all it takes. Get the fresh-air you want with ease thanks to front and rear one-touch down windows. One push is all you need to completely lower the windows. Open up fast with front and rear one-touch down windows.
- Front and rear one-touch up windows - A touch is all it takes. When you’re ready to shut out the outside world, front and rear one-touch up windows make it easy. One push is all you need to completely raise the windows. Close up fast with Front and rear one-touch up windows.
- Beverage holders prevent spills and free the driver's hands, which increases safe operation of the vehicle.
- Front reading lights - Bright on target. Turning on the dome light while you’re moving can be distracting for the driver and make it harder to see out of the car. That’s where front reading lights come in handy. They are brighter and more focused than the overhead dome light, so you can use them to look at maps or relax with some other reading material without affecting the driver. See what you need to see with front reading lights!
- Front inductive mobile device charging - No strings attached! Trying to plug in your mobile device while your driving is at best a hassle, and at worst, distracting and dangerous. Now all you have to do to charge it up is put it down. Simply placing your device on the charger activates the wireless process. Front inductive mobile device charging makes it that much easier to get powered up and stay connected.
- Full floor console - The great divide. Full floor console separates the front seating areas and divides the footwell while giving you convenient access to storage and more. When it comes to what you need, full floor console doesn’t go halfway.
- Heated passenger side door mirror - See what thaws. Whether it’s the convenience of not having to stand out in the cold to scrape it off before you get going, or the safety of clearing the frost that accumulates while you drive, the heated passenger side door mirror is easy to warm up to. Get better visibility for a safer drive with your heated passenger side door mirror.
Heated driver side door mirror - See what thaws. Whether it’s the convenience of not having to stand out in the cold to scrape it off before you get going, or the safety of clearing the frost that accumulates while you drive, the heated driver side door mirror is easy to warm up to. Get better visibility for a safer drive with your heated driver side door mirror.
- Garage door transmitter - Click to Open. With garage door transmitter, you don’t have to worry about losing your opener or having that unsightly thing hanging off your visor anymore. By programming the integrated buttons in the vehicle, you can open and close your garage door without an external device. Garage door transmitter makes your entrance and exit buttoned up.
- Illuminated driver vanity mirror - Look into the light. Whether it’s make-up on the go, or a quick glance before a big interview, illuminated driver vanity mirror can reassure you you’re looking your best. And since it has lighting, you can even check up on yourself before your big night out. Reflect on how you look anytime with illuminated driver vanity mirror.
- Illuminated glove box - a handy light. If you, too still can’t find what you’re looking for, it’s because you don’t have an illuminated glove box. It automatically lights up when opened so you don’t have to rummage through the contents blindly. Day or night, see what you need with illuminated glove box.
- Locking glove box - Hide to prevent the seek. With locking glove box you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the car and risking them being stolen. Prying eyes can’t see what’s in the glove box, and the lock provides an extra layer of protection. With a locking glove box you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Illuminated passenger vanity mirror - Look into the light. Whether it’s make-up on the go, or a quick glance before a big interview, illuminated passenger vanity mirror can reassure you you’re looking your best. And since it has lighting, you can even check up on yourself before your big night out. Reflect on how you look anytime with illuminated passenger vanity mirror.
- In-dash clock - Time to go. Are you running late? Do you have time to run one more errand? You’ll have your answer with In-dash clock. And since it’s in the dash, it’s easy to see. Stay on schedule with in-dash clock.
- Keyfob activated door locks (all doors) - all for one! With keyfob activated door locks on all doors, getting everyone in to get going has never been easier. Now, no one has to wait for you to get in to unlock their door. And once you’ve arrived, secure your vehicle as you walk away with a touch of a button. Keyfob activated door locks for all doors is a key part of convenience.
- Keyfob sunroof/convertible roof control - Button down top - Don’t just unlock your doors, open up your vehicle with Keyfob sunroof/convertible roof control. Use the keyfob as you approach to let the fresh air in and close your vehicle back up after your drive. With keyfob sunroof/convertible roof control, it’s an open and shut case.
- Keyfob cargo access control - Load up without the set down. With keyfob cargo access control, packing up your vehicle is easy. The keyfob unlocks the cargo door or lid so you don’t have to set your cargo down, unlock, then pick your cargo back up before you load it in. With just a push of a button, the cargo area is ready for your stuff. Keyfob cargo access control helps you take a load off.
- Keyfob window control - Open up remotely. Get a head start on cooling off your hot vehicle by letting fresh air in before you even get to the door. Roll the windows down using your keyfob, and enjoy a more comfortable entry into your vehicle, thanks to Keyfob window control.
- Low fuel warning - don’t come up empty. Low fuel warning reminds you when it’s time to fill up. There’s never a good time to run out of gas so don’t play a guessing game and end up stranded. Low fuel warning helps you keep moving.
- Mechanical fuel filler door release - Fuel savings. Protect your tank with a mechanical fuel filler door release. The fuel door is locked and can only be released from inside the vehicle, so your gas can’t be siphoned nor can anything unwanted be put into the tank. Get your fill and keep it with a mechanical fuel filler door release.
- Steering wheel memory - Your 10 and 2 every time. Sharing your vehicle doesn’t mean having to share settings, too. The steering wheel is equipped with a memory system so it automatically adjusts to your preset position. Getting comfortable behind the wheel is quick and easy with steering wheel memory.
Driver seat memory - Save your seat. You don’t have to recreate all the tweaks and fiddles that got you the perfect seated position every time someone else drives. Settle into your comfort zone faster with memory settings that remember your favorite position automatically. Thanks to driver seat memory, sharing a seat just got easier.
Door mirror memory - A memorable view. Having your mirrors right is important for a safe drive, but getting them in the just right position after someone else has driven is a real hassle. Door mirror memory makes it easy. When your driver profile is loaded, the door mirrors automatically return to your preferred position. It’s easy to see the convenience of Door mirror memory.
- Mini overhead console - Top notch. A mini overhead console can provide convenient storage and access to helpful features, like map lights. When it comes to usefulness, mini overhead console is above the rest.
- Overhead console storage- - Top notch. Overhead console storage provides a convenient place for things like sunglasses and garage door openers. When it comes to usefulness, overhead console storage is above the rest.
- The addition of a visor mirror increases the functionality of the visor.
- Passenger visor with expandable coverage provide the front occupants with additional visor position flexibility, which reduces glare, improves comfort and increases visibility.
- Power door locks with 2 stage unlocking - Easy in for everybody. The most convenient way to get into your car is with power door locks. With 2 stage unlocking, one more click will open up the rest of the doors, too. This way you can open up for your passengers, or have the security of just opening up for yourself. Choose who you let in with power door locks with 2-stage unlocking.
- Power driver door mirror with tilt-down in reverse - change your point of view. The power door mirror makes it easy to get the right sightlines for your drive. But it does more than just benefit you going forward. When you’re in reverse, the tilt-down feature moves the mirror automatically to help you spot hidden obstacles near the lower half of your vehicle. Going forward or backing out, the Power driver door mirror with tilt-down in reverse is the best way to see what’s coming.
- Power first-row side windows - Drop the roll. Staying in shape is good, but do you really need the full arm workout of manual windows? All it takes is a push of a button with power first-row side windows. When you’re ready to get some fresh air, or have had enough of it, let your finger do all the work for you. Stop the twists and turns of trying to open a window with power first-row side windows.
- Power folding side door mirrors - Fold on the fly. Fitting into a tight parking space or narrow garage is easier with power folding side door mirrors. They swing inward at the push of a button so you don’t have to fold them in manually. Power folding side door mirrors mean you don’t have to get out to squeeze in.
Power folding side door mirrors - Fold on the fly. Fitting into a tight parking space or narrow garage is easier with power folding side door mirrors. They swing inward at the push of a button so you don’t have to fold them in manually. Power folding side door mirrors mean you don’t have to get out to squeeze in.
- Power Open and Close Liftgate with Tailgate Rear Cargo - On-demand access. When your arms are full of cargo, the last thing you want to do is set it all down just to open the liftgate, then pick it all back up to load it in. By remotely opening and closing, power liftgate lets you skip straight to the loading. It also eliminates the awkward stretching to reach up for the liftgate. Load and go with power open and close liftgate with tailgate rear cargo.
- Power second-row side windows - Drop the roll. Staying in shape is good, but do you really need the full arm workout of manual windows? All it takes is a push of a button with power second-row side windows. When you’re ready to get some fresh air, or have had enough of it, let your finger do all the work for you. Stop the twists and turns of trying to open a window with power second-row side windows.
- Tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks - all-around security. There are no extra openings for thieves when you have a tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks. It treats the tailgate or rear door just like any other door, so it gets locked when the rest of them do. With tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks, your cargo is safe and snug.
- Beverage holders prevent spills and free the driver's hands, which increases safe operation of the vehicle.
- Door ajar warning - Closing time. Maybe you were distracted while shutting the door, or perhaps something is preventing it from fully closing; either way, door ajar warning means you don’t run the risk of having an unexpected opening while you’re driving. It provides a message or specific light to indicate the door isn’t latched so you can secure it before you -and possibly your passengers - hit the road. Help prevent the unexpected with door ajar warning.
- Rear door bins - storage by their side! From spare change to hair ties, a door bin is a convenient place to for your passengers to put smaller items. It’s location on the interior of the door puts it all within easy reach. You can store and access it in a flash, with a rear door bins.
- This makes it easier to read in low light conditions.
- This feature helps to remove frost/ice/snow for increased visibility.
- Retained accessory power - It ain’t over yet. You turned off the vehicle and then realize you left the windows down. Retained accessory power lets you close up without a restart. Certain power features, like windows, sunroof, or radio, can continue to be operated for a set period of time after the engine has been turned off and before you open the door. With retained accessory power you have to energy to keep going.
- Roll-up cargo cover - Hide to prevent the seek. With a roll-up cargo cover you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the vehicle and risking them being stolen. The cover prevents prying eyes from seeing what you have back there, and that helps prevent theft. With a roll-up cargo cover you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Service interval indicator - right on schedule. Routine servicing of your vehicle helps extend its life and keep it running well. Reminders of when the service is needed helps keep your life running smoothly. The indicator light turns on when your vehicle needs to be taken in for routine servicing, so you don't have to worry about forgetting. Help keep your car thriving with the service interval indicator.
- Proximity key with keyless entry and push button start - Now close counts in horseshoes and car handles. You know you have your keys on you, but where exactly you're not sure. There's no need to dig around for them. Thanks to Proximity key with keyless entry and push button start you can get in and get going, all with your keys safe and sound - wherever that is...
- Speed sensitive wipers - always up to speed. A trickle can turn into a downpour as you go faster; speed sensitive wipers make sure they keep pace. On top of being manually adjustable, they automatically vary their speed based on the how fast you're travelling, so you’re not constantly trying to change their tempo while you drive. With speed sensitive wipers you can keep your eyes on the road and see clearly.
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls - safe and sound. Steering wheel mounted audio controls allow you to keep both hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road while you control the soundtrack to your drive. No more reaching for the dial, or glancing away from traffic to find the right station or song. Steering wheel mounted audio controls puts everything you need at your fingertips.
- A sun visor strip reduces glare that enters through the top portion of the windshield, which improves visibility and comfort levels.
- Transmission fluid temperature warning - it’s getting hot in here! Transmission fluid temperature warning alerts you when your transmission is too hot. If your transmission overheats you can severely damage it, leaving you stranded and with a large repair bill. With Transmission fluid temperature warning, you can avoid pushing it.
- Trip computer - Drive smarter. Know more about your journey with a trip computer. It can calculate and display things like current fuel consumption, average speed, or distance to empty. Knowledge is power, so have more of it behind the wheel with a trip computer.
- A trip odometer is useful for keeping track of distance traveled during a trip or between fill-ups.
- Trunk/hatch auto-latching - case closed. With trunk/hatch auto-latching, there's no need to muscle it closed with a SLAM or worry that it didn't shut completely. Simply set the trunk lid or hatch down on its latch, and it automatically finishes the close for you. With trunk/hatch auto-latching, it takes little effort to keep your cargo safe and secure.
- Variable instrument panel lighting - just right bright. Variable instrument panel lighting helps you see what you need to see. If the instrument panel is too bright, it can irritate your eyes and affect your vision of the road ahead. Too dark, and you can’t find what you’re looking for. You set the brightness so you always get the perfect amount of light for your eyes. Variable instrument panel lighting helps get you comfortable in the dark.
- The variable intermittent setting allows the wipers to be adjusted based on the amount of moisture the vehicle is driving through.
- This feature helps to keep the driver informed about the status of systems on the vehicle.
- Rubber cargo mat - grime gets bounced. Keep your cargo area looking newer longer with rubber cargo mat. Lay it on the floor for added protection against scratches, mud, and other dirty items. Plus, it’s easy to clean afterwards; simply remove it and wash it! Flat out, it always looks better with rubber cargo mat.
Exterior and Appearance
- Forged aluminum wheels- Better performance starts with better wheels. Forged aluminum wheels are lighter than steel wheels and stronger than cast aluminum wheels, leading to faster acceleration, shorter braking distance, improved maneuverability, and great gas mileage. Forged Aluminum wheels bring track savvy to your daily drive.
- Front tow hooks - hook ‘em up. Attached to the front bumper, the tow hooks are easily visible and accessible, and ready for work. Fasten a rope to them and pull your friend’s vehicle out of the ditch. If you’re the one stuck, the tow hooks can be used by the ones helping you. Or give the powerful tug needed to pull up a dead tree. No matter how you use front tow hooks, you’ll pull through.
- 4 skid plates - under cover. When you go off the beaten path, 4 skid plates help ensure your vehicle isn’t beaten up. The protective covers or shields are mounted to the underside of the frame and protect vital components such as the transfer case, engine, or fuel tank. When 4 skid plates have you protected underneath, it doesn’t matter what you go over.
- Class III hitch rating - The haul amount. A class III hitch rating allows you to safely tow 5,000 lbs. or less. This includes things like utility trailers, campers or small boats. Get a ton done with Class III hitch rating.
- Spare tire mounted under body with crankdown - flat out easy. When you have a spare tire mounted under body with crankdown, you get the extra space without compromising access. Because the spare is mounted underneath your vehicle you don’t lose any cargo space; additionally, the crank means you don’t have to crawl under the vehicle to access the tire. Spare tire mounted under body with crankdown keeps you off your back, and gets you back on the road.
- First-row sunroof - Let more of the outside in. Now you can be in the sun or gaze at the stars from the comfort of your seat, and have a more open cabin during your drive. Your first-row sunroof is a breath of fresh air.
- Front license plate bracket - Idle registry. Front license plate bracket provides a place to mount the license plate to the front bumper or fascia of the vehicle.
- Front splash guards - Splish, splash, and don’t need a bath. Now you can go off-road without taking off your vehicles shine, thanks to front splash guards. They are installed at the rear edge of the front fender behind the wheel well and protect the sides of your vehicle from road debris. Splash through mud and hit the gravel roads! With front splash guards, the fun stays with you, not on your vehicle.
- Roof rack - up on the roof top. When your cargo carrying needs surpass your cargo carrying area, you’ll love having roof rack. Load up the kayaks for the lake or the contruction materials for the renovation; there’s plenty of room thanks to the raised rails running the length of the roof coupled with crossbars that span one rail to the other. When you didn’t think you had the room, roof rack is the proof over your head.
- Full-size spare tire - full speed ahead. Don’t let a flat tire stop you from getting where you need to be; get back on the road with full-size spare tire. You can drive on it longer and at higher speeds compared to a compact spare tire. Change to a different tire and keep the same size with full-size spare tire.
Mounting the spare wheel does not detract from the vehicle's appearance.
- Galvanizing helps to inhibit corrosion and rust formation.
- Metallic paint - take a shine to it. Metallic paint adds another dimension of beauty and intrigue to your vehicle’s appearance. Flakes in the paint reflect light for a sparkling finish that will make it stand out. Get a heavy dose of style with metallic paint.
- Mud and Snow tires - mucking it up. Mud and Snow tires are made for the tougher trails. They provide good traction on muddy, unpaved roads or in snowy conditions. Plus, they are good across all 4 seasons so you don’t have to have a separate set of tires. With mud and Snow tires, you’ll get out clean when it gets messy.
- Rear step bumper - rise up. Rear step bumper is a step up in convenience. It is made to support the weight of a person without causing damage to the bumper all the while giving you easy access to your cargo. It’s all within reach with rear step bumper.
- Rear lip spoiler - a heightened drive. The faster you go, the more stabilization you need; get it with rear lip spoiler. It’s more than just a sporty decoration; it deflects air upwards, creating downforce for added stabilization and improved handling at higher speeds. When it comes to looking good and getting performance to match, rear lip spoiler is the perfect fit.
- Rear splash guards - Splish, splash, and don’t need a bath. Now you can go off-road without taking off your vehicles shine, thanks to rear splash guards. They are installed at the rear edge of the fender behind the wheel well and protect the sides of your vehicle from road debris. Splash through mud and hit the gravel roads! With rear splash guards, the fun stays with you, not on your vehicle.
- A tow hook can be used as a point of attachment for chains or straps to extract a stuck vehicle.
- Trailer hitch - bringing it together. With a trailer hitch you can always bring a little extra along. Whether it's a utility trailer, camper, or boat, the hitch is ready for the hookup. Fun is in tow, when you have trailer hitch.
- Trailer sway control - Don't rock the boat. Sometimes it can feel like the trailer has a mind of its own, wandering away from your intended path. This is dangerous to you and to other drivers. Trailer sway control senses that movement, then selectively applies the brakes to improve stability and correct the direction. Keep what is behind you behind you with trailer sway control.
- Trailer towing capability - So you wanna tow. Know how much you can with trailer towing capability. Your owner's guide tells you the specific limits for which your vehicle is approved, based on the installed equipment on your vehicle. Know the number with trailer towing capability.
- Wiring harness - back lighting. Connect your trailer’s running and brake lights through wiring harness. It is the electrical connection required to operate the lights so your trailer is more visible to surrounding vehicles. Wiring harness helps you have a safer haul.
- Wheel locks - don’t get forced into being re-tired. It’s hard to go somewhere with no wheels, so make sure they aren’t going anywhere with wheel locks. This security feature means every wheel has a locking nut that requires a key to remove the wheel, helping to minimize theft. Your wheels will stay right where you left them...on your vehicle...with wheel locks.
Fuel Economy and Emissions
- This helps reduce exhaust pollutants, thereby contributing to a cleaner environment.
- First-row LCD monitor - A good look for your sound! Why settle for a display that looks like you tried to spell words with a calculator when you can have the cleaner and clearer First-row LCD monitor. The larger screen makes it easier to find what media you’re looking for, and improves the look of your vehicle’s interior. First-row LCD monitor makes accessing your entertainment as easy as ABC.
- This stereo system offers noticeably improved fidelity and listening satisfaction compared to a non-amplified audio system.
- Audio system theft deterrent - Safe and sound. When your audio system is stolen, it often means a lot of damage to other parts of your vehicle, too. With Audio system theft deterrent, thieves know the radio won’t play a single note in the wrong hands, and therefore are less likely to take it. Keep your vehicle in one piece and stay tuned with audio system theft deterrent.
- Auxiliary input jack - In tune with you. You don’t have to hope the radio is playing what you want; use Auxiliary input jack to connect to your MP3 player or phone, and hear exactly what you want to hear. Simply plug the headphone jack of your device into the outlet and your audio will play through the vehicle’s speaker system. Take your playlist anywhere with auxiliary input jack.
- Wireless audio streaming - Strike the cord. With wireless streaming, the endless library of music on your mobile device is available through your vehicle's sound system! Make a playlist befitting of your road trip as it rolls along; let the back seat passengers control the selection; catch up on your favorite podcasts. With wireless audio streaming, all you have to do is press play.
- This feature increases the available music selection and duration of play.
- This location maximizes convenience.
- DVD-Audio playback - Visualize better sound. DVD-Audio playback delivers high-fidelity audio for a premium listening experience. The DVD optimizes high-resolution audio, and higher resolution means your favorite artists sound even better. With DVD-Audio playback, you won’t want to hear from anywhere else.
- Diversity antenna - always in tune. You're sure to find the station with diversity antenna. The multiple antennae within allow the system to use the strongest FM signal so your favorite station consistently comes in clear as you travel. With diversity antenna, you can always move with what moves you.
- External memory control - Digital access anywhere. Your media of choice doesn’t have to stay behind just because you’re going somewhere. Now, music and media from your hard-drive, devices or memory stick are easy to access and control from your vehicle, thanks to the external memory control.
- Internet radio - What's on the air isn't limited by your area. Get the stations you want from anywhere with internet radio. Whether it's your favorite station back home or a new station from the other side of the world, internet radio allows you to enjoy more music and programming options than you'd find on a typical AM/FM radio.
- Digital signal processor - from analog to A-plus. Digital Signal processor takes an analog signal and manipulates it for a higher sound quality. Get richer music and crisper audio out of your entertainment system with digital signal processor.
- Brand name speakers - ear candy. Get exceptional sound quality with brand name speakers. They have been fine-tuned and engineered specifically for your vehicle for an enhanced listening experience. Having brand name speakers is sound advice.
- Touchscreen - flat out convenient. Say goodbye to the twists and turns of your daily drive...we’re talking about buttons and knobs of course! Touchscreen allows you to control certain features with your fingertips, making it easy to use while also providing information at a glance. With touchscreen, your fingerprints will be all over your drive.
- Radio data system (RDS) - Named that tune. The most frequently asked question in a vehicle aside from ‘are we there yet’ is ‘what are we listening to?’. Radio data system has the answer, displaying the name of the song, artist and station. Ditch the app and keep both hands on the wheel. When it comes to knowledge, radio data system has you tuned in.
- Voice activated audio controls - Right on cue. Why reach for the radio when you can have Voice activated audio controls? No more taking your eyes off the road, and your hands off the wheel, to change stations or get the right track. Use the spoken word to get your favorite genre and crank it up. With voice activated audio controls, it’s from your mouth to your ears.
- AM/FM/HD/satellite radio - A larger audio library. If there’s nothing on AM/FM/HD/satellite radio, it’s only because you turned it off! You can choose from the local AM, FM and HD stations, or the universal stations on satellite radio. With all of those options, you will always be able to find the news and music you love. Near or far, AM/FM/HD/satellite radio has what you’re listening for.
- Window grid antenna - built in entertainment. You don’t have to worry about raising and lowering your antenna anymore. Window grid antenna is built right into the glass of your vehicle so you can listen to your local AM and FM stations whenever you want without the awkward look of long piece of metal sticking into the air. With window grid antenna, you can move with what moves you.
Powertrain and Mechanical
- Go for a nice ride. Multiple transmission speeds give you the desired performance at the right speeds while improving fuel efficiency.
- All-speed traction control - From slip to grip. When you need to get moving all-speed traction control makes sure it happens, no matter the conditions. It uses the brakes and/or engine controls to slow the driving wheels until traction is restored, helping your vehicle accelerate from a stop and keep it’s footing in slippery conditions. All-speed traction control is forward progress.
- Active front anti-roll bar. Don’t be swayed. Maneuvering at speed can bring along with it heavy body roll or sway, unless you have active front anti-roll bar. It automatically makes adjustments so you get high performance handling with a better weight distribution in every curve. Stay upright through the twists with active front anti-roll bar.
- Active rear anti-roll bar - Don’t be swayed. Maneuvering at speed can bring along with it heavy body roll or sway, unless you have active rear anti-roll bar. It automatically makes adjustments so you get high performance handling with a better weight distribution in every curve. Stay upright through the twists with active rear anti-roll bar.
- The alternator maintains the battery charge and supplies electrical power for the ignition system and accessory equipment.
- Aluminum construction is lightweight, providing weight savings that contribute to better handling and fuel economy.
- Aluminum construction is lightweight, providing weight savings that contribute to better handling and fuel economy.
- Smooth operator. An automatic transmission eliminates the need to shift gears for smoother, more efficient driving.
- Battery run down protection - Protect your power. With Battery run-down protection you won’t be caught dead in an undesirable spot. It automatically turns off interior lights and accessory power after a set time or when the battery level reaches a predetermined point, preventing excessive drain on the battery. Get started every time, with battery run down protection.
- Double wishbone front suspension - Don’t push your luck. Uneven surfaces can cause your wheels to lose contact with the road, which in turn hurts your traction and handling. The double arms of this suspension allow the wheels to travel up and down independently of one another, as well as limiting their tilt. Double wishbone front suspension provides you better road contact for a better driving experience.
- ECO feedback - How you doin’? Take your fuel efficiency to a new level with ECO feedback. There are little things you do while driving that can really drain your tank. By displaying how efficient or in-efficient your current driving is, the feedback can help you alter what you’re doing so you can get the most miles out of your engine. For a greener drive, echo the recommendations of ECO feedback.
- Electro-mechanical limited slip differential - get a grip. Electro-mechanical limited slip differential transmits torque to the side of the axle with the best traction in order -to moderate wheel spin. This allows you to maintain traction in sloppy road conditions and also results in improved performance and handling on dry pavement. Electro-mechanical limited slip differential makes good performance look natural.
- Electronic transfer case shift - grip at your fingertips. When the road conditions change, electronic transfer case shift makes it easy to engage the four wheel drive. It’s as simple as pressing a switch or turning a knob! Take on any road with 4-wheel drive and switch back to 2-wheel with ease, when you have electronic transfer case shift.
- An engine oil cooler contributes to operating efficiency and engine longevity.
- Four channel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four Channel ABS Brakes operate on each wheel individually, so the wheel won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reduced stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Channel ABS Brakes.
- 4-wheel drive - All four safety. In wet or slippery conditions the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. 4-wheel drive delivers power to all four wheels providing excellent traction in adverse weather and road conditions. Get a firm grip on the road and added peace of mind in poor weather conditions with 4-wheel drive.
- Front and rear ventilated disc brakes - increased air, reduced wear. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, so it makes sense you want them to perform at a high level for a long time. With front and rear ventilated disc brakes they will. Air circulates through the channels or vents for better heat dissipation, thus allowing them to last longer and perform better. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with front and rear ventilated disc brakes.
- Front coil springs - A better ride blossoms. Front coil springs help smooth out uneven driving surfaces, maintain the suspension system’s height, and keep your vehicle from sagging under added weight. This means increased comfort, precision, and capability. They also work with a variety of different suspension systems. Stay level headed under any condition with front coil springs.
- A front engine location permits greater design and packaging flexibility and contributes to balanced vehicle dynamics.
- 4-wheel drive - All four safety. In wet or slippery conditions the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. 4-wheel drive delivers power to all four wheels providing excellent traction in adverse weather and road conditions. Get a firm grip on the road and added peace of mind in poor weather conditions with 4-wheel drive.
Full-time 4-wheel drive - All four safety. In wet or slippery conditions the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. Full-time 4-wheel drive delivers power to all four wheels providing excellent traction in adverse weather and road conditions. Get a firm grip on the road and added peace of mind in poor weather conditions with full-time 4-wheel drive.
- Gas-pressurized shock absorbers permit a soft ride over small bumps and provide firm control over spring action for cushioning large bumps. They help keep the tire in contact with the road for maximum traction.
Gas-pressurized shock absorbers permit a soft ride over small bumps and provide firm control over spring action for cushioning large bumps. They help keep the tire in contact with the road for maximum traction.
- Hydraulic power-assisted steering - Turns out it’s easy. The term crank the wheel was obviously coined before Hydraulic power-assisted steering. Using an engine driven pump to pressurize hydraulic fluid, the system multiplies the driver’s steering input for effortless maneuverability. With hydraulic power-assisted steering there’s no cranking required.
- Variable valve timing - Change your output. There are a lot of variables in your drive, so why should your engine always operate the same? With variable valve timing, the engine is efficient at both low and high RPM’s, so you get better fuel efficiency, cleaner emissions and improved performance. Variable valve timing provides a better drive, every time.
Performance with punch. A DOHC valvetrain produces more power and runs at a higher speed than standard OHV engines so you can get where you're going faster.
Electronic fuel injection contributes to combustion efficiency, which provides cleaner emissions, better performance, improved fuel economy and superior starting and reliable operation in extreme weather conditions.
V8 engines typically develop excellent low- to mid-range torque, provide superb acceleration and operate smoothly. V8's tend to be very durable and are a popular large engine choice for a wide range of vehicles from sedans to performance cars to SUV's and pickup trucks.
- V8 engines typically develop excellent low- to mid-range torque, provide superb acceleration and operate smoothly. V8's tend to be very durable and are a popular large engine choice for a wide range of vehicles from sedans to performance cars to SUV's and pickup trucks.
- Independent front suspension - To each their own. With the wrong suspension uneven road conditions can make it difficult to maintain traction, adversely affecting handling and steering response. By isolating each front wheel, independent front suspension allows tires to maintain contact with the road when the other hits a bump or pothole. Independent front suspension provides you better road contact for a better driving experience.
- Automatic suspension ride control with driver control - Smooth in any situation. Automatic suspension ride control adjusts to suit road surface conditions, so you have the right suspension for every situation. Use the driver control to override the automatic adjustment and select the suspension setting that best suits the surface you're on or even the mood you're in. So, even if the roads don't rise up to meet you, with automatic suspension ride control with driver control, it feels like they do.
- A locking torque converter in an automatic transmission improves the vehicle's fuel economy.
- A longitudinally oriented engine allows for optimal weight distribution, which contributes to neutral handling characteristics. This layout is most often found in rear-wheel drive vehicles, where the power must run from the front of the vehicle to drive the rear wheels.
- Driver selectable engine mode- your take, on any road. You don’t always drive the same, and your vehicle shouldn’t either; driver selectable engine mode allows you to change how things like the throttle and pedals respond. If you’re looking to satisfy your inner speed demon or wanting to play nice with Mother Nature, you get the mode that most matches your mood. Change the pace, with driver selectable engine mode.
- Mode selectable transmission - geared towards you. Get the right shift points for your drive with a mode selectable transmission. Whether you’re feeling sporty or carrying a little extra weight, changing gears at the proper time greatly improves performance. Simply select the mode you want, and the automatic transmission will behave accordingly. As your mood shifts, mode selectable transmission does, too.
- Multi-link suspensions provide great flexibility for optimizing ride and handling because they assign specific wheel-locating duties to each link, permitting a more versatile suspension. A lower component package height gives stylists greater flexibility in vehicle design.
- At highway speeds an engine runs quieter and consumes less fuel when overdrive is engaged. Engine wear is also reduced.
- Permanently locked 4WD wheel hubs - get a grip hands free. When the road conditions are rapidly changing, or the inspiration to go off-road strikes, you don’t want to have to stop to lock the wheel hubs. Permanently locked wheel hubs are always ready so you never have to worry about whether or not they are in operation. No matter the terrain, keep going with permanently locked 4WD wheel hubs.
- Rack-and-pinion steering responds quickly to driver input and provides good road feel.
- The radiator prevents the engine from overheating.
- Coil springs are versatile because they are adaptable to a variety of mounting locations.
- Springs contribute to the vehicle's handling and braking for good active safety and driving pleasure, and keep vehicle occupants comfortable and reasonably well isolated from road noise, bumps, and vibrations. The suspension also protects the vehicle itself and any cargo or luggage from damage and wear.
- A monobeam axle provides rigidity and strength. It is used by most trucks and large SUVs because it can support heavy loads.
- Sequential shift control - Take control when you want it. Sequential shift control gives you the best attributes of manual and automatic transmissions. With the option to shift manually, you’ll feel the power of the engine as you pick up speed. Or let the transmission do the work for you as you crawl through rush hour traffic. Whether you're in search of thrills or convenience, the choice is yours with sequential shift control.
- Spark ignition provides precise engine ignition, reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Speed sensitive power steering - Goes as you go. Making the right moves is easy with speed sensitive power steering. It provides a steering feel appropriate for the different speeds at which you drive; more assistance for slower speeds, and less assistance as you go faster. No matter your speed, you’re never out of turn with speed sensitive power steering.
- Stainless steel exhaust system - don’t get rusty. Stainless steel exhaust system is built to keep you going for the long run. It is less susceptible to corrosion thus making it more durable and less expensive to maintain. You won’t ever tire of a quiet ride thanks to stainless steel exhaust system.
- A regular ride suspension satisfies the desire of most drivers for a compliant, quiet ride.
- Steering cooler - a turn for the better. When you’re driving your vehicle hard, steering cooler can help it stay at its peak. Performance driving or other strenuous operation can cause excessive heat to build up in the steering fluid, and that can lead to degraded steering operation or system failure. By helping to dissipate the heat that builds up, steering cooler helps you steer clear of trouble.
- Transmission electronic controls contribute to improved fuel efficiency, and enhance shift smoothness by reducing torque at shift points.
- Transmission oil cooler - geared for hard work. When you’re driving your vehicle hard, transmission oil cooler can help it stay at its peak. Towing, hauling, or other strenuous operation can cause excessive heat to build up in the transmission fluid, and that can lead to degraded operation or system failure. By helping to dissipate the heat that builds up, transmission oil cooler keeps you moving forward.
- Variable intake manifold - The right amount of air to take your breath away. No matter your pace, variable intake manifold delivers performance. By varying the length of the path the incoming air takes into the combustion chamber, it increases power, torque and efficiency across the entire engine-speed range. So whatever speed you’re going, variable intake manifold ensures you have the get up.
Technology and Telematics
- 1 USB port - No adaptor needed! You need a charge. You want to hear your music. But your adapter is lost and all you have is a USB cord. That's A-Okay - with a USB port, you can connect and power up anywhere you go.
- Wireless connectivity - Strike the cord. Wireless technology makes it easy to place calls without having to fumble with your phone. It integrates your device with the system inside your vehicle for hands-free access. Keep connected and keep your hands on the wheel with wireless connectivity.
- Smart device app link - Smartphone, meet smart car. With Smart device integration you can control specific apps on your device through your vehicle's infotainment system. This smart device app link brings together safety and convenience by making it easier to find what you're looking for so you can keep your eyes on the road.
- Real-time traffic display - Break out of the jam. You don’t have to get stuck in traffic anymore. The updates on the real-time traffic display help you monitor slowdowns so you can either avoid the problem areas, or have a better idea of when you’ll arrive at your destination. Don’t let traffic jams happen to you; use real-time traffic display.
- Real-time weather - Prepared for precipitation. Why wait for weather to happen when you can know what’s coming? Get the latest updates with this real-time display. It provides an up-to-date forecast so you can make any necessary adjustments to your trip ahead of time. Real-time weather is like a ray of sunshine for your drive.
- Voice activated integrated navigation system - A to B made easy! Whether it's an errand or a road trip, the voice activated integrated navigation system will guide you to your destination. No more bulky, impossible-to-fold maps, and no more stopping to ask for directions. Just tell it where you want to go, and the voice activated integrated navigation system shows you the right way.
- Vehicle integrated emergency SOS system - Help is always at hand. When an emergency occurs every second counts, which is where Integrated SOS system thrives. When it senses airbag deployment, it automatically calls for help and locates the vehicle through GPS. If you need aid for another reason, simply push a button to call an agent who can summon medical, police, or roadside assistance. You’ll never go it alone with vehicle integrated emergency SOS system.
- Selective Internet access - a more focused delivery. Selective internet access allows you to tailor the features for your feed, such as sports scores, local news, or current weather. When it comes to getting what you want, selective internet access is a net gain.
Pre-owned vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 407-440-0136 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, new car addendum / market adjustment, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Please contact dealer for most current information. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Dealership reserves the right to correct any inadvertent pricing errors. Contact dealer for most current information.
For Our Spanish-speaking Friends: Los precios no incluyen cargos adicionales ni costos de cierre, incluyendo Impuestos del gobierno, cargos financieros, honorarios de documentación De distribuidores, de cualquier emisión u otros cargos. Todos los precios, especificaciones y disponibilidad sujetos a cambios sin Previo aviso. Póngase en contacto con el distribuidor para más información Actual. Los pagos mensuales y los términos de pago son solamente estimados y ejemplos. Los pagos mensuales y los términos están basados en créditos aprobados y no todos los clientes calificaran para las tarifas o términos indicados, los estimados de pagos se basan en el precio ofrecido de un vehiculo y precio actual y el pago puede diferir debido a los descuentos, ofertas, impuestos, honorarios y calificaciones de crédito. Estos estimados reflejan nuevos métodos EPA a partir de los modelos 2008. Su millaje puede variar dependiendo como conduce y mantiene su vehiculo. El millaje actual variara según las opciones, condiciones de conducir, los hábitos de conducción y condición del vehiculo. Los estimados de millaje pueden derivar según el modelo y año anterior.